HEROIC Mosaic: AliveandKickn’s mission is to improve the lives of individuals and families affected by Lynch Syndrome and associated cancers through research, education, and screening. HEROIC Mosiac is a forum for the AliveandKickn community and researchers to brainstorm, collaborate, and develop a research study driven by shared discussions.
Comment on the following discussion topics.
- Risk stratifications for the different Lynch genes by tumor location
- Lynch syndrome management
“Like” someone else’s comment to express support for an idea you like and think is useful.
Share ideas or questions you have about Lynch Syndrome.
For more information on HEROIC Mosaic, visit our Community Page
- SHARE IDEAS
1. First scroll down to the the discussion topics
2. Leave a comment, "like" and respond to others, "follow" discussions
3. Your comments will influence a new research project
- PLAN RESEARCH
Research Teams now work together to draft the research plan. But they need your input! All Mosaic participants now:
- Review the research plan
- Ask questions
- Offer support
- Give suggestions to make good ideas even better
- CONDUCT RESEARCH
The Research Team conducts the study to get the answers you've been waiting for. Stay connected to:
- See your input and comments put to action
- Get updates on the progress or the study
- SHARE RESULTS
The study is now complete! The Research Team will post results and conclusions. All Mosaic participants now work together to make the research have an impact.
- Share results with your community
- Publish results in medical journals
- Write about results in newspapers and magazines